White Floral maxi dress Gown has a notched collar jacket and round neck inner, sleeveless, zip free closure, an attached lining, flared he, Comes with a matching shrug, has 3/4th sleeves and tie-up closure
Size & Fit:
The model (height 5'5") is wearing a size S
- Color- White
- Shape- Maxi
- Main Trend- Gown
- Neck- Jacket - Notched Collar, Inner - Round
- Material - Organza, Rayon
- Length- Floor Length
- Print or Pattern Type- Floral
- Sleeve Length- Sleeveless inner and 3/4th sleeves shrug
- Sleeve Styling- Sleeveless comes with a matching shrug, has 3/4th sleeves and tie-up closure
Lining- Has a lining
Surface Styling- Embellished
Closure- Zip free
- Occasion- Party, Casual, Maternity, Bridemaids
- Wash Care: Garment wash separately, wash/dry inside out, do not iron directly on decoration, hand wash cold/gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, low iron, no dry clean
|Size||Bust (Inches)||Waist (Inches)|
1. Dress With Shrugs is Plus Point
Long shrug designs are anything that comes goes beyond your waist, they're long and can come to your knees, ankles, or hips. These long shrug outfits look amazing for a music festival or for a casual day out for a breezy vibe.
2. Simple But Sexy
We are all guilty of wanting to be sexy women in dresses because it makes us feel beautiful and gorgeous. The beauty is enhanced and the charm to entice increases. Choosing clothes is where the whole struggle lies. We want to look gorgeous but still, want everything to look effortless. This dress is simple and sexy to change the mood in minutes.
3. Floral All-time Favourite
Floral shrugs are a summer-perfect piece that you can add to your wardrobe to look fresh, and trendy. Among shrug designs, floral shrugs are probably the most vibrant.
4. The Charm
There is no room for change if you don’t make it yourself. Hoarding clothes always leads to mess and chaos. It is better to declutter and make room for better clothes. It is a very simple and efficient process and you should do it often for the sake of your closet. Actually, there is no puzzle in looking smart and confident. You can also pull off the right clothes by just thinking about what you are wearing more.
5. Complete The Look
Embrace your body shape and learn to accept your imperfections. Adorning with the right accessories is the thing that really gives an outfit an individual touch. Dress to impress on your first date and pair your solid White piece with fun pumps and a cute clutch